Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2018 Exmark LZX740EKC526W0
Call for Price
What you get when you check all the boxes.
And with our top-of-the-line Lazer Z X-Series, there are plenty of boxes to check. For starters, you can choose from five rugged, commercial-grade engines, including high efficiency Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) options. Which also features our exclusive EGov and RED technology which can boosts fuel efficiency up to 41%. The X-Series also features our UltraCut™ Series 6 deck in 52-, 60- and 72-inch cutting widths. Whatever combination you choose, operators will ride in unrivaled comfort thanks to our unique seating system. There's even a standard 12-volt adapter to keep devices charged. So, if you're looking for our top-of-the-line mower, the Lazer Z X-Series should be at the top of your list.
- Patented RED Technology: Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
- UltraCut Series 6 Deck: This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Productivity: Higher ground speeds with 16cc drive system and more power with larger engine displacements for improved productivity.
- A New Level of Comfort: Comfort increases productivity. That's why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
- Rear Discharge Deck: Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 30mm (1.18") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires: 23 x 9.5-12, 4 ply Turf Master®
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat: Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Onboard Intelligence: RED Technology
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: ECV740
- Engine Displacement: 747
- Engine Series: Command™ EFI
- Engine Type: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Engine Speed: 3,650 RPM
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type: Gas EFI
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0-6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Model Description: Lazer Z X-Series 25 HP* Koh EFI EGov ECV740 w/52" UltraCut Series 6 Deck, RED, Susp Seat & Narrow Semi-Pneum
- Width / Cutting Deck: 52"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge reinforced spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Width: 64.8 in. (164.6 cm)
- Length: 79.2 in. (201.2 cm)
- Height: 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 23 x 9.5-12, 4 ply Turf Master®
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in.